Shanti Sound Inc

Tuesday, December 19, 2006


'05 Dec 15 we arrived at Lumbini at 5 o'clock in evening. from Tansen we rode in a localbus,making connection. People say that Lama Buddhists and students, five thousand are gathering in Lumbini now.so the guesthouse which we stay are full of them. and we stayed on third flour terrace in small camping tent. with shower outside... but no ploblem. a person Rs200 fee. Behind the fullmoon, my friend took photo of me. this morning in Tansen I bought a blue jumper, taking Blue Bird good luck. nice one.and at night I played the music and sung songs with guiter(bringing it from Japan, Martin traveler's one) ,be surrounded by several tibet Lama Buddhist students... in my suprising young students they know Reggae Rock Blues & Dylan's Songs...song with them together. "I shall be released" etc... I'm so happy, of course and we. sometimes I joined my hands,praying...Buddha Buddha light be plenty...'05 Dec 16 that night in Lumbini. many jackall's parade were barking. as faking people laughing loud voice... I fell a sleep,feeling a little awful of them but more obviously Buddha moon be Big in Lumbini, it was....Joker777at Lumbini

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home